For Germans check also out the official rules by german rules: locknloadbrands.com/ContestDE.
CRAZY PHOTO STICKER CONTEST Here is one creative photo-contest. If I got it right, we are searching for realistic and extremely crazy photos In connection with our stickers. Everything is allowed: weird, funny, sexy, etc. — everything that follows good taste and our rules. Check out the rules at our blog and win a FREE first-place prize of a #CornerViewer from Warfare Frog 779 and a Cheers Mate Club t-shirt, second-place get a Sentinel EDC-T flaschlight from Centurio Design and a Cheers Mate Club t-shirt, the third place get a surprise packaging. So just visit us at the #EnforceTac2019 at our booth and pick up one of our 300 limited-edition FREE sticker kit or if you ordered a patch, shirt, or mug, etc. on CheersMateClub.com, you can request FOR FREE this sticker kit free of charge with an indication of your invoice and customer number. No purchase or payment is necessary in order to enter or win. On our Lock N Load Brands facebook page (www.fb.com/LockNLoadBrands) we will show all of the photos which conformto the rules of the contest and which are in good taste. We like to welcome all of our friends too and allows visitors to vote for the photos at the Cheers Mate Club major group www.fb.com/groups/CheersMateClub.
Entries for the CRAZY PHOTO STICKER CONTEST must be received by Friday, May 09, 2019, at 11:59 p.m. ECT via eMail at: PhotoContest@LockNLoadBrands.com (NOTE: We will need your first and last names, address, country, telephone, eMail, and date of birth. Without this information we cannot accept your contest entry.). Rules for german legal rules by german law: www.LockNLoadsBrands.com/ContestDE
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
To enter, you must be at least 18 years of age. All photos must be in color. The photo subject must be relevant to Lock N Load Brands and in connection of the Enforce Tax 2019 sticker kit in one of the following contest categories
- Wildlife / EDC
- Crazy as hell
- On Duty “Military / Police only”
PLEASE NOTE: We want cazy photos in funny situations in conncetion with your job or hobby we don’t want any evil photos
Photo Formats Entries may be color prints or digital images. Black and white images are not eligible. Please read the specific guidelines for submitting prints and digital images.
Entries must be submitted by the original photographer. Do not submit a photo taken by someone other than yourself. You must be the sole owner of the copyright of any image submitted. Your submission of the photo and entry form is your guarantee that you are the author and copyright holder of the photo.
Number of Entries
An individual may submit only one photo per category per contest.
Photo Subject Restrictions
Photos must be appropriate for posting on the Lock N Load Brands website. Obscene, provocative or otherwise question able content will not be considered. InforME retains sole discretion as to what constitutes inappropriate content. Photos containing recognizable people must be submitted by regular mail and accompanied by a signed model release form.
Return of Photos
Photos, regardless of the medium, will not be returned. Please do not send your only copy of a photo.
Photographers retain the copyright to their photographs. By entering the contest, photographers agree to have their submitted photograph displayed on the Lock N Load Brands website without any fee or other form of compensation, and agree that InforME may display winning photos in a “past winners” photo gallery and in the websites from us and social media platforms “e-postcard” service, and may make and retain copies of the photograph for archival purposes. Posted photos will be subject to the website and social media photo use policy. Photos will be credited to the photographer named in the entry form. Entries (including non-winning entries) may be selected for display or use in other company or government web pages, with permission from the photographer. Entrants agree that inforME may contact them to obtain permission for use of photos in this way. Entries will never be used by InforME in any manner for advertising or sale. In the event that ownership of any photograph submitted to InforME is contested in any manner, InforME retains the discretion to disqualify that photograph and discontinue use of the photograph.
Digital images should be submitted using the online entry form. Images should be formatted to 72 dpi, no larger than 600 by 450 pixels and no smaller than 450 by 338 pixels. Panoramic photos are not eligible. Images should be submitted in JPG (at high quality) or PNG format. File sizes must be less than 500K per image. Images must be in natural color. Black and white, sepia tone, and duotone images are not eligible. Digital images will not be returned.
Minor digital enhancement is permitted, but images that have been significantly modified or appear unnatural will be disqualified.
- No borders or frames may be added to images.
- No watermarks, signatures, or copyright notices may be added to images. All winning images will be displayed with the
- Adding or replacing elements in an image is not permitted.
- Artistic filters are not permitted.
- Permitted Modifications:
- Images may be cropped and rotated as necessary as long as the rectangular format is maintained and the size is within the specifications above.
- Images may be resized as long as the aspect ratio is maintained
- Red-eye removal and spot editing
- One-step enhancement (such as “AutoFix“, “QuickFix“, “Auto Levels”, etc.)
- Use of filters to sharpen, soften, blur, despeckle, or remove noise.
- Use of corrective functions to improve the natural appearance of the image, such as levels, contrast, brightness, curves, intensity, tone, hue, saturation, lightness, value, color balance, and tint.
- Additional Terms and Conditions:
- InforME is not responsible for computer system, hardware, software, or program malfunctions or other errors, failures, or delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human or technical in nature. Furthermore, InforME is not responsible for: (i) lost, misdirected, misplaced, illegible, unintelligible, incomplete, or late entries or (ii) any act, failure to act, or delay regarding the transmitting or processing of entries. InforME reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend all or any portion of this contest without notice if factors beyond InforME’s control, including technical difficulties, disrupt or corrupt the fair or secure administration or operation of the contest. Void where prohibited. InforME is entitled to interpret these rules as needed and its decisions are final. InforME reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that InforME has reason to believe is not the original work of entrant, or does not otherwise meet the contest rules. If a winner is disqualified or determined to be ineligible, an alternate winner will be selected using the same judging process/criteria described above. Alternate winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
By participating in the contest, you agree to release and hold harmless Inform me and its employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies from any and all damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind resulting from your participation in this contest, including infringement of intellectual property rights. Inform me and its employees, officers, affiliates, agents, and advertising and promotional agencies assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, injuries, claims, causes of actions, or losses of any kind arising in whole or in part from this contest.